If you can see this text here you should update to a newer web browser
Normal | Highlight & Comment Highlighted Text will be in Yellow.
1. Following a visit to the Yard of a representative of the Bureau, Mr. Graham, it was considered advisable to make slight changes in the Low Visibility Flight Deck Stain, Formula #250-N in order to make it match more nearly the current Blue Deck, 20-B before reporting it to the Bureau as requested in the reference.
2. The following are calculated 100 gallon formulas for both 250-N and 251-N:
* Vary to match color 20-B
* Vary to match color of 5-0
3. In connection with the color of the Formula F#250-N stain attention is invited to the fact that this color is grayer (showing less blue tone) than the color represented by color chips recently received from the Philadelphia Yard. The present 250-N is being made to match the Yard samples, representing material used to spray the color chips which were made here and forwarded to the Bureau.
4. Proposed specifcations covering these two items will be forwarded as soon as necessary testing can be completed.
R. E. DAVENPORT,
Transcribed by RESEARCHER @ LARGE. Formatting & Comments Copyright R@L.
Ships Home |
Camouflage Home |